Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Hello, when i try to acces to NIFI UI i get this error: There are too many outstanding HTTP requests with a total 100. how to resolve this probleme ? Thxt

Hello,

when i try to acces to NIFI UI i get this error:

There are too many outstanding HTTP requests with a total 100.
how to resolve this probleme ?

Thxt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru

@ibrahima diattara

Could you once check the nifi-app.log to know which processor is causing the issue and
1.if issue is because of java heap space then increase the heap space in bootstrap.conf file to 8g or more(if you are having) then restart the nifi server.

java.arg.2=-Xms8g
java.arg.3=-Xmx8g

please follow this article for more details about the configs.

2.if this issue is causing my some specific processor(like invokehttp,scripted processors ..etc) then delete those specific processors in flow.xml.gz(1.take backup of flow.xml.gz 2.gunzip <flow.xml.gz> 3.vi flow.xml 4.delete the processor causing the issue and all connections to that processor 5.gzip <flow.xml>)
3.if you are not caring about your any of the processors in your NiFi instance and need NiFi UI back to normal then delete (or) rename the flow.xml.gz to some other name not as flow.xml.gz in conf directory then restart NiFi.
-
If the Answer helped to resolve your issue,Click on Accept button below to accept the answer,That would be great help to Community users to find solution quickly for these kind of issues.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Guru

@ibrahima diattara

Could you once check the nifi-app.log to know which processor is causing the issue and
1.if issue is because of java heap space then increase the heap space in bootstrap.conf file to 8g or more(if you are having) then restart the nifi server.

java.arg.2=-Xms8g
java.arg.3=-Xmx8g

please follow this article for more details about the configs.

2.if this issue is causing my some specific processor(like invokehttp,scripted processors ..etc) then delete those specific processors in flow.xml.gz(1.take backup of flow.xml.gz 2.gunzip <flow.xml.gz> 3.vi flow.xml 4.delete the processor causing the issue and all connections to that processor 5.gzip <flow.xml>)
3.if you are not caring about your any of the processors in your NiFi instance and need NiFi UI back to normal then delete (or) rename the flow.xml.gz to some other name not as flow.xml.gz in conf directory then restart NiFi.
-
If the Answer helped to resolve your issue,Click on Accept button below to accept the answer,That would be great help to Community users to find solution quickly for these kind of issues.

thank you shu

it is good

New Contributor

No processor is causing this issue, It is NiFi when having simultaneous HTTP requests gining this error