Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Hosting an API and pushing Json data to S3 while converting it to Avro.

Explorer

I want to host an API in Nifi using HandleHTTP processor. And i wanted to pass some dummy json data. I want to convert the JSON data to avro and then push it to S3 bucket. 

I am getting the following error when the json data goes from HandleHTTPResponse to ConvertRecord (Which is converting json -> Avro), thus the data goes to this failure pipeline.

Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in Advance

Screenshot (5).png

1 REPLY 1

Super Guru

@P_Rat98 The error above is saying there is an issue with the Schema Name in your record reader or writer.   When inside the properties for Convert Record, click the --> arrow through to the reader/writer and make sure they are configured correctly.   You will need to provide the correct schema name (if it is already an existing attribute) or provide the schema text.

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven @ DFHZ