Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How can I find the version of HBase from Cloudera Manager?

Explorer

I know I can run 'hbase version' in command line to check the HBase Version.

Where can I find the version of hbase from Cloudera Manager?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cloudera Employee

Another way without running the Host Inspector would be to go to one of the Hosts that run the service in question (here HBase), either from the Hosts view or from the Service -> Instance view, and than click on "Components".

It will show you all components running on that specific host with their corresponding version.

sraeuschel_0-1718634467225.png

Regards,

Sascha

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Community Manager

@MaraWang 0Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our HBase experts @pajoshi  @Anandh_S  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Contributor

Hello @MaraWang 

You can check component version via Host Inspector Results.

Goto Cloudera Manager > Hosts > All Hosts > Inspect Hosts in Cluster(from right top)  > Show Inspector results > Scroll to the Cluster name and you will be able to view the list of components and their respective version.

Attaching sample screenshot.

Regards,
Rahi 
--

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

--
Was your question answered? Please take some time to click on "Accept as Solution" below this post.

Component version.png

Explorer

Thanks!

Cloudera Employee

Another way without running the Host Inspector would be to go to one of the Hosts that run the service in question (here HBase), either from the Hosts view or from the Service -> Instance view, and than click on "Components".

It will show you all components running on that specific host with their corresponding version.

sraeuschel_0-1718634467225.png

Regards,

Sascha

Explorer

It works! Thanks!