Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

How to Remove HDF Repo and URL from everywhere!?

Explorer

Hello everyone,

I've installed HDF Mpack 3.4.1.1-4 and now I want to remove it. I've tried almost everything on this forum but still I see "HDF-3.4" repo on Ambari UI. I want to completely clean this URL from every host.

I uninstalled Mpack but this URL has not been removed. What should I do to remove it ?

schnell_0-1624630739296.png

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Cloudera Employee

To update public repo urls for HDF and HDF utils, please update the repoinfo.xml below on the ambari server host and restart ambari-server service using command [0], let me know if this works for you.

/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/3.3/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/2.0/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/3.2/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/3.0/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/2.1/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/3.4/repos/repoinfo.xml
/var/lib/ambari-server/resources/mpacks/hdf-ambari-mpack-3.4.1.1-4/stacks/HDF/3.1/repos/repoinfo.xml

[0]

#ambari-server restart