Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to access Hive LLAP logs from HiveServer2 Interactive UI?

Highlighted

How to access Hive LLAP logs from HiveServer2 Interactive UI?

Expert Contributor

I have succesfully deployed HiveServer2 Interactive (Hive LLAP) in a kerberized HDP 3.1 cluster, and I'm able to access the HiveServer2 Interactive UI autenticated as admin user after making a kinit to the Kerberos admin's principal as show here:

108582-screenshot-20190508-151629.png

However when I try to access the "Local logs" tab I get an "Unauthorized user" error as shown bellow:

108543-screenshot-20190508-151535.png

I'm testing with latest Firefox and Chrome versions, and the YARN RM UI (v1 and v2) and Hadoop consoles are working with SPNEGO authentication for the admin user side by side (on different tabs) with this very same user and browser.

Does anybody know some fix to make this work for the admin or any other kerberos authenticated user? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Luis

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to access Hive LLAP logs from HiveServer2 Interactive UI?

Community Manager

The above question was previously posted to the Community Help track. The HCC moderation team moved it to the Security track Wed May 8 21:20 PDT 2019. The Community Help track is appropriate for questions about using the community website itself.

Bill Brooks, Community Manager
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here