Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.

How to check which user has submitted which job( it may be either spark, mapreduce, hive,hbase) and how many disk , memory usage it has taken . Manually we can check it though NN UI but how i can check it dynamically with complete userwise information.

How to check which user has submitted which job( it may be either spark, mapreduce, hive,hbase) and how many disk , memory usage it has taken . Manually we can check it though NN UI but how i can check it dynamically with complete userwise information.

New Contributor

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to check which user has submitted which job( it may be either spark, mapreduce, hive,hbase) and how many disk , memory usage it has taken . Manually we can check it though NN UI but how i can check it dynamically with complete userwise information.

@vinay sharma

You can use Yarn Resource Manager API to get the info

curl -X GET http://{rm-host}:8088/ws/v1/cluster/apps?user={username}

-Aditya

Re: How to check which user has submitted which job( it may be either spark, mapreduce, hive,hbase) and how many disk , memory usage it has taken . Manually we can check it though NN UI but how i can check it dynamically with complete userwise information.

New Contributor

@Aditya Sirna thank you for response , but i am not looking for particular uservise info , it should list down set of info for all the users , group by user.

Highlighted

@vinay sharma,

I'm not sure if there is any such API which will group by users. You can use these APIs and write a small script to do groupby yourself