Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

How to import CRM data into hive using Apache NIFI?

How to import CRM data into hive using Apache NIFI?

Explorer

Hello,

I am new in Apache NIFI, I have to import CRM data into hive.

what is possible way to import data into hive.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: How to import CRM data into hive using Apache NIFI?

Master Collaborator

@Mitthu Wagh In order for us to reply specifically you need to completely explain your Use Case Scenario. What format(s) is the CRM Source Data, etc.. ?

That said, there are many different ways to get data into Hive using NiFi's Hive Processors and NiFi is an excellent tool to complete your task. I would recommend that you start by searching the HCC for articles and how-tos for Nifi + Hive. Here is a direct link:

https://community.hortonworks.com/search.html?f=&type=kbentry&redirect=search%2Fsearch&sort=relevanc...

If this answer is helpful, please choose ACCEPT to mark your question as answered.

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven @ DFHZ

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here