Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

How to set dynamic minimum entries in merge content processor nifi

How to set dynamic minimum entries in merge content processor nifi

Contributor

Hi,

Im currently merge content processor with avro files, data will be coming streaming manner, we want to merge with existing file with new file. While i set minimum no of entries as 2  Is there any possiblities to set minimum no of entires as dynamic manner (dynamic no of input flow files).. Can you please help me out. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to set dynamic minimum entries in merge content processor nifi

Rising Star

@varun_rathinam  
I dont think you can set that filed dynamically as that filed does not support expression language.

How do you decide that dynamic value?
Cant you control your merge criteria by using max size & max bucket time along with the count?

Thanks

Mahendra

Contributor

Hi @hegdemahendra Thanks for the reply. Based on no of incoming flow files. first time incoming file 1 next time incoming file may be 2 or more than.

Rising Star

@varun_rathinam -

It looks like a batch mode rather than real streaming when you say 'first time and next time'.

You can merge them in that batch fashion only, using minimum and maximum waiting time configurations.

OR

If you think you can get common unique value for these files which needs to be bunched together, then you can use 'Correlation Attribute Name' in MergeContent processors to achieve the same