Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Hue synch ldap users via the command line /opt/cloudera/parcels/CDH/lib/hue/build/env/bin/hue sync_ldap_users_and_groups

When a try this script, i have  this error raise Exception('No LDAP URL was specified') on  hue/apps/useradmin/src/useradmin/ldap_access.py at master · cloudera/hue · GitHub . So i decided to read  the  following lines : 

ldap_url = ldap_config.LDAP_URL.get()
username = ldap_config.BIND_DN.get()
password = desktop.conf.get_ldap_bind_password(ldap_config)
ldap_cert = ldap_config.LDAP_CERT.get()
search_bind_authentication = ldap_config.SEARCH_BIND_AUTHENTICATION.get()

if ldap_url is None:
raise Exception('No LDAP URL was specified')

Its means that ldap_url is None, so i tried to prind ldap_config and i have :

"<class 'desktop.lib.conf.BoundContainerWithGetAttr'>(config=<desktop.lib.conf.ConfigSection object at 0x7f5b80fb0250>, bind_to={'auth': {'jwt': {}}, 'database': {}, 'query_database': {}, 'task_server': {}, 'session': {}, 'knox': {}, 'smtp': {}, 'websockets': {}, 'raz': {}, 'ozone': {}, 'kerberos': {}, 'tracing': {}, 'metrics': {}, 'slack': {}, 'analytics': {}, 'ldap': {}}, grab_key='ldap')"

How can i resolve this problem 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I found the problem, it s needed to use --cm managed

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

@Bilal_Hammas, Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged in our CDH experts @vaishaakb @tjangid  who may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

I found the problem, it s needed to use --cm managed