Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I am not able to launch the ambari home page. There is some Oracle agreement page coming as pop up. Please let me know the solution to this.

Contributor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

@Divya Thaore

Please share the screenshot where you see the popup.

Also is there any specific reason that you are using Ambari 2.2.0 ( as we see this tag in your HCC post) that is too old version of ambari and you should rather use latest ambari.

Check your Browser to verify if it has a JRE installed to it and if it is it bit old needs update?

Please refer to the following link to know which JRE is installed to your browser and if it is up to date?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Master Mentor

@Divya Thaore

Please share the screenshot where you see the popup.

Also is there any specific reason that you are using Ambari 2.2.0 ( as we see this tag in your HCC post) that is too old version of ambari and you should rather use latest ambari.

Check your Browser to verify if it has a JRE installed to it and if it is it bit old needs update?

Please refer to the following link to know which JRE is installed to your browser and if it is up to date?

Contributor

97515-untitled.png

@Jay kumar : sorry for the tag, It is ambari HDP_2.6.5 which I am using as image. And the java installed is java 8. If you can help that would be a start for me to learn big data.

Master Mentor

@Divya Thaore

Looks like you are running Oracle 10g database on your localhost. Oracle 10g DB also uses port 8080 as default port.

Please stop Oracle Database and then you should be able to access Ambari port 8080 if needed please restart your Sandbox after stopping Oracle Database on your laptop.

Contributor

@Jay Kumar SenSharma Thanks a lot.. It worked..

Contributor

Also there are too many alerts automatically after starting,,.. So is it normally started or abnormally ? @Jay Kumar SenSharma97516-untitled.png

Contributor