Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I can't add server in Ambari

Explorer

截屏2022-05-25 下午5.29.01.png

2022-05-25 17:23:18,509  INFO [ambari-client-thread-316881] StackAdvisorRunner:167 -     Advisor scr
ipt stderr: /usr/bin/env: python2  ambari-python-wrap: No such file or directory
2022-05-25 17:23:18,510  WARN [ambari-client-thread-316881] StackAdvisorCommand:323 - Error occured 
during stack advisor command invocation: 
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File '/var/ambari-server/stack-recommendations/64/component-layout.js
on' does not exist
	at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:590)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.stackadvisor.StackAdvisorException: Error occured d
uring stack advisor command invocation: File '/var/ambari-server/stack-recommendations/64/component-
layout.json' does not exist
	at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.stackadvisor.commands.StackAdvisorCommand.invoke(StackAd
visorCommand.java:324)
	at org.apache.ambari.server.api.services.stackadvisor.StackAdvisorHelper.recommend(StackAdvisorHe
lper.java:135)
	at org.apache.ambari.server.controller.internal.RecommendationResourceProvider.createResources(Re
commendationResourceProvider.java:145)
	... 99 more

2 REPLIES 2

Master Mentor

@Love_Cat 
Can you share the steps before you invoke Ambari?
Did you install the agent and edit the below portion of the ambari-agent.ini?

[server]
hostname=<Current_Ambari_host>
url_port=8440
secured_url_port=8441
connect_retry_delay=10
max_reconnect_retry_delay=30

And restarted the agent  thereafter  this should show in the ambari UI in the  Add host Wizard assuming  you generated and copied the SSH Private key  with the correct permissions

Please share your steps so we could help  you resolve 

Explorer

ok, thinks,man,i have already resource this question.
the way is to check some py file contain some python3 title those I add those before, think u very much