Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I'm looking for examples on how to create tables and put data using schema registry into Oracle using NiFi

Rising Star

I'm looking for examples on how to create tables and put data using schema registry into Oracle using NiFi. II searching I find many examples of read from Oracle and writing to HDFS, but I'm looking to read unstructured data and using a schema, build a Oracle table and write the data to said table.

We can create the table using PutSQL, but we' worried about open/close/open connection performance or worse we open a cursor and

Anyone have any examples?

Still looking...

WJS

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Hi @wjsandman, you're asking a great question! Typically this scenario would be handled via a Services engagement as the solution is dependent on your specific environment / workloads / business needs. If you’re a Cloudera Subscription Support customer, we can connect you with your Account team to discuss your needs.
Let us know if you’re interested in this path, we’ll private message you to collect more information.
Additionally, this thread will remain open if other community peers want to contribute.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Rising Star

Many thanks for the offer, it is a great question, but this SHOULD be a pretty well understood process. I'm really looking for programming patterns, not consulting. I can't believe there aren't more examples of making this happen. We can create table properly and we've successfully written to Oracle with no issues. We're wondering about others experiences and best case examples.