Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

I've deployed HDP 2.6 in ambari but some config changes i left as default. When I change the configs in web UI it doesn't reflect in servers. Please help how to get it reflected in servers

Explorer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor
@Saravana V

Can you please elaborate more on which changes are not getting reflected? How are you verifying that the changes are not getting reflected?

Do you see an icon in the ambari UI "Restart Required" (a small yellow refresh icon) on the components on which you made the configuration changes? Have you restart those components so that the config changes will be pushed to the host in which the components are running?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Mentor
@Saravana V

Can you please elaborate more on which changes are not getting reflected? How are you verifying that the changes are not getting reflected?

Do you see an icon in the ambari UI "Restart Required" (a small yellow refresh icon) on the components on which you made the configuration changes? Have you restart those components so that the config changes will be pushed to the host in which the components are running?

Explorer
@Jay Kumar SenSharma

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I could see the option to restart the required services after modifying the configs.

Thanks much 🙂