You are welcome man, It's okay.
You can work on them before the upload by removing the authentification code lines and replacing your domains/IPs.. else try to read it and if you find a abnormal, WARN or ERROR message try to share it here.
I went through the log files. Nothing alarming. No errors, no warnings. It beats me.
Out of columns a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l only e displays null value. If I select only g,h,i,j,k,l in the select, l gets null value. Only the 5 th column, always.
Thanks for your help.
Let me propose a temporary solution, in your select query try always to fill the 5 th by a null value or write the 5th column name twice and just adapt your get method..
SELECT a,b,c,d,null,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l FROM typetest; or SELECT a,b,c,d,e,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l FROM typetest;
Lets me know if it doesn't work.
I tried select a,b,c,d,null,e from table - worked
select a,b,c,d,1,e from table - worked
select a,b,c,d,'z',f from table - null value instead of 'z'
where a,b,c,d, e and f are table columns.
Sorry for the delay.
Hmm, now I have doubt in your backend application!
can you share the code used for read and browse your select query results..