Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Install Accumulo using CDH 7

New Contributor

Hello. I am using Cloudera Manager trial version 7.1.4. I need to install accumulo but when I tried to install it using parcel I got the error that I need to use version CDH lower than 7. Is there any way to install accumulo using CDH 7?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Collaborator

Hello @Serhii 

This is an Old Post, yet I am answering the same as there are few changes with CDP recent release & ensuring Community awareness. With CDP v7.1.6 [1] allows Accumulo to be installed via Cloudera Manager. The Installation is documented via [1] & requires a Separate Parcel to be installed before attempting to add Accumulo via Cloudera Manager.

Having said that, Feel free to engage with Cloudera Account Team for Customer as the investment into Accumulo isn't as par with other similar counterpart to review any long term engagement with Accumulo for meeting Customer's Use-Case.

Regards, Smarak

[1] https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-base/7.1.6/opdb-accumulo-installation/topics/opdb-accumu...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Guru

@Serhii I guess it's deprecated in C7. You might have to install using apache doc. 

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Super Collaborator

Hello @Serhii 

This is an Old Post, yet I am answering the same as there are few changes with CDP recent release & ensuring Community awareness. With CDP v7.1.6 [1] allows Accumulo to be installed via Cloudera Manager. The Installation is documented via [1] & requires a Separate Parcel to be installed before attempting to add Accumulo via Cloudera Manager.

Having said that, Feel free to engage with Cloudera Account Team for Customer as the investment into Accumulo isn't as par with other similar counterpart to review any long term engagement with Accumulo for meeting Customer's Use-Case.

Regards, Smarak

[1] https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-base/7.1.6/opdb-accumulo-installation/topics/opdb-accumu...