Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Installation failed. Failed to copy installation files. Cdp 7

All hosts have the same issue : Installation failed. Failed to copy installation files.

Details 

/tmp/scm_prepare_node.9aRx6niZ
Failed to download package. Status code: 404

I am using the free trial version.

Log error:

2021-04-23 01:03:08,424 WARN ParcelUpdateService:com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl: (1 skipped) Invalid parcel in manifest : CDH-7.1.6-1.cd$
2021-04-23 01:03:11,178 ERROR ParcelUpdateService:com.cloudera.parcel.components.ParcelDownloaderImpl: Failed to download manifest. Status code: 404 URI: htt$
2021-04-23 01:03:12,739 INFO ParcelUpdateService:com.cloudera.cmf.paywall.PaywallHelper: (2 skipped) License incomplete; unable to use it for authentication $

16 REPLIES 16

Master Guru

@Boris_Rendon Yes, that's what I am saying you have to put the URL in config with credentials. 

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

@GangWar  you mean here? 

Boris_Rendon_0-1619451774470.png

(I already tried this and it has the same issue Failed to copy installation files error 404)

Or do you mean in the cloudera repo as the value of baseurl?

Master Guru

@Boris_Rendon Yes in the base URL as well. 

Cheers!
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor

Hi Team, did this issue resolved, even i'm facing the same issue. as per above suggestions i did all still same kind of error, i have valid credentials too.

New Contributor

Hi Team,

I am also getting same error, Kindly help on this

Thanks

Kamal

Contributor

Hi Kamal,

You're replying to a ticket from over a year ago. I would suggest creating a new ticket and providing some more details on what exactly you're seeing. Did you follow the suggestions in the previous replies and if so what was the outcome?

Cheers,

Jim

Expert Contributor

Hi @Kamal_Securonix , Can you please help us with the screenshot of the error and do you see anything in the CM server logs during the issue time ?