Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Installing Support Libraries on NiFi Nodes

Contributor

Good morning,

I was hoping someone would know if there is a supported method for installing additional libraries onto the NiFi nodes from Cloudera Manager.  For example, I need to include the Oracle JDBC driver JAR on each server so it can be referenced in the controller services.

I know I can load files onto the servers via server deployment tools, but I was hoping there was a way to deploy additional library files to the cluster via the manager tool as part of the configuration.  (Especially as these files may need to be updated over time, and I would rather not run the scripts which impact the server at a lower level.)

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

Any config files or supported jar needed by processors or controllers in NiFi can not be automated or managed by Cloudera Manager. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Collaborator

Any config files or supported jar needed by processors or controllers in NiFi can not be automated or managed by Cloudera Manager. 

Contributor

Disappointing, but what I was starting to suspect after going through CM's console.  Is there general guidance on including those types of files to the NiFi nodes?