Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is there any way to stop all falcon feeds and process with one command ?

Guru

I have many process and feeds scheduled in my clusters and during some maintennace I need to stop them one by one. So is there any way to stop all falcon feeds and process with one command ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Saurabh

For entity current functionality supported is to suspend using the entity name, so it has to be one by one.

For instances start and end time can be used

Suspend is used to suspend a instance or instances for the given process. This option pauses the parent workflow at the state, which it was in at the time of execution of this command.
Usage: $FALCON_HOME/bin/falcon instance -type <<feed/process>> -name <<name>> -suspend -start "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm'Z'" -end "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm'Z'"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@Saurabh

For entity current functionality supported is to suspend using the entity name, so it has to be one by one.

For instances start and end time can be used

Suspend is used to suspend a instance or instances for the given process. This option pauses the parent workflow at the state, which it was in at the time of execution of this command.
Usage: $FALCON_HOME/bin/falcon instance -type <<feed/process>> -name <<name>> -suspend -start "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm'Z'" -end "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm'Z'"

Guru

@Sowmya Ramesh So as of now we can't stop or suspend all entity at once. Is there any plan in future to implement such features ?