Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

My CCA175 exam schedule has been cancelled by cloudera!!

Explorer

Hi,

I was about to give my exam on CCA175, but the Cloudera team canceled my exam schedule hours before my exam and they sent me an email stating some technical issues they are facing. It's been 3 days I am waiting to give the exam and looks like the technical issues are not resolved yet.

The technical team is not giving me any ETA and I don't see my exam voucher in my examlocal account. I never expected this from a reputed company like Cloudera. Who can help me getting back my exam voucher and letting me schedule my exam?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer
Thanks team, I got the refund today.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Community Manager

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Hi Jervis,

Yes I contacted the certification@cloudera.com multiple times. Tried 3 times in lsat 4 days. All I get as the answer is - they are working on it. No ETA given yet. 

You have to notice that, I am facing this kind of issues with a very reputed organizaiton like Cloudera. This is a serious issue which should not be repeated if you want to keep up your good reputation as a Big Data company.

Explorer
Hi @cjervis,
Any update on the ETA for the exam environment issues? Or did I lose my money?? No response from the certification team other than the info above.

Can you help me and others who might be facing same issue??

Explorer
Can you guys refund my money if you think the fix is not going to happen today?? Because I don't think there is no point of waiting for more than 5 days. So please refund my money as soon as possible.

I already sent this email to certification@cloudera.com incase you are planning to reply the same.

Community Manager

You did the correct thing by emailing the certification team with your question as they would be the ones to process the request. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer
Thanks team, I got the refund today.