Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

My workflow manager is not complete. I can not create coordinatores and also bundles.

Contributor

Hello guys

First of all, I am using HDP 2.5.

In a tutorial with this address " https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/82964/getting-started-with-apache-ambari-workflow-design.... " thanks to @Artem Ervits that he showed we can create workflows, coordinatores and bundles. In the tutorial I see a view the same as following:

13000-111111.png

but I can not see them in my ambari. I just see workflows as the following photo:

13001-22222222.png

How can I solve the problem?

thanks a million

shanghoosh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Mentor

@Ali Mohammadi Shanghoshabad Sandbox 2.5 has an older version of the tool I'm using. Click on create workflow on your screen to the right and see if creating coordinators is possible. If you have a specific coordinator issue, open it as a new question and I'll try to help. Just wait for Apache Ambari 2.5 to get this version released.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Master Mentor

@Ali Mohammadi Shanghoshabad Sandbox 2.5 has an older version of the tool I'm using. Click on create workflow on your screen to the right and see if creating coordinators is possible. If you have a specific coordinator issue, open it as a new question and I'll try to help. Just wait for Apache Ambari 2.5 to get this version released.

Contributor

Thank you @Artem Ervits

Yes, I should wait for Ambari 2.5.