Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi - Regex

New Contributor

Olá!

Possuo um arquivo csv e estou realizando uma conversão dele com o "ConvertRecord", porém estou encontrando um problema no processo em função de uma palavra que está entre aspas. Exemplo: "o dia está "meio" feio". O termo "meio" é reconhecido como uma coluna e acaba quebrando a coluna. Pensado em substituir como aspas de "meio" por outro caractere via 'Regex '(verificando se o caractere anterior a aspas é vazio e posterior uma letra, por algum). Caso alguma ideia de como resolver esse problema, fico agradecido!

Desde já, obrigado!

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

---TRANSLATION---

Hi! I have a csv file and I am converting it with "ConvertRecord", but I am encountering a problem in the process due to a word that is in quotes. Example: "the day is "a bit" ugly". The term "middle" is recognized as a column and ends up breaking the column. Thought to replace as 'middle' quotes with another character via 'Regex' (checking if the character before the quote is empty and after a letter, for some). If you have any ideas on how to solve this problem, I would be grateful! Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: