Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi Reporting Task - Getting Unable to refresh Remote Group's peers due to response code 403:Forbidden with explanation: null

New Contributor

93577-hdf-community-question.png

In stanalone and secured NiFi 1.7.0 using oauth 2.0 as authentication mechanism. I try to use the SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask

The property 'Transport Protocol' of Remote Process Group is 'HTTP'. I get the error message:

Attached is the snapshot of the Reporting Task configurations:

I get the below error in bulletin and logs:

Unable to refresh Remote Group's peers due to response code 403:Forbidden with explanation: null 2018-11-12 06:20:27,984 INFO [Timer-Driven Process Thread-4] o.a.n.c.s.TimerDrivenSchedulingAgent Stopped scheduling SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask[id=<id>] to run

The Site to Site properties nifi.properties are as below:

nifi.remote.input.host=<hostname>, nifi.remote.input.secure=true, nifi.remote.input.socket.port=10443, nifi.remote.input.http.enabled=true, nifi.remote.input.http.transaction.ttl=30 sec nifi.remote.contents.cache.expiration=30 secs

How to resolve it?

Thanks for your help.

Poonam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
3 REPLIES 3

Super Mentor
hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login

New Contributor

@Matt Clarke After granting receive data via site-to-site policy to "ProvenanceMonitoring" remote input port, also all user entries are there in authorizers for every client. But still I get an error: "org.apache.nifi.remote.client.PeerSelector@6fcc8729 Unable to refresh Remote Group's peers due to Read timed out". Please help!

Super Mentor

Is the destination NiFi of your ReprotingTask a NiFi cluster or Single NiFi instance?

On the NiFi instance the RPG is pointing at, what is configured in the following property:

nifi.remote.input.host