Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi disk Full

Explorer

Hi, folks,

You could help me fill up my hard drive with NiFi.

/var/lib/nifi/content_repository

It's taking up 100% of my space, can you help me get it back or can I just delete it all?

Greetings

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Guru

@Peruvian81 I would delete only enough to get nifi re-started.  Then I would want to go into the flow and look at what has caused it to fill up.   This is of course assuming you have enough space in the drive to begin with.

Next, I would recommend you should address nifi documented steps for disk configuration, and based on your flow, expand the content repository if necessary and if possible.    

Last thing to consider:  your flow may just need to terminate large flow files when they are completed at the end of the line.  If these are held in Q, and no longer needed, they are taking up valuable space.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Super Guru

@Peruvian81 I would delete only enough to get nifi re-started.  Then I would want to go into the flow and look at what has caused it to fill up.   This is of course assuming you have enough space in the drive to begin with.

Next, I would recommend you should address nifi documented steps for disk configuration, and based on your flow, expand the content repository if necessary and if possible.    

Last thing to consider:  your flow may just need to terminate large flow files when they are completed at the end of the line.  If these are held in Q, and no longer needed, they are taking up valuable space.