Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi 1.8.0.3.3.1.0-10 - flow files stuck in queue

Explorer

Have a process that I started yesterday. It was working and processing flow files. It is pulling from SQL and pushing to SQL and the data pull has roughly 15 million rows. When I started yesterday it had 29 files in the queue (where is says 27 now). It did process the initial 2 flow files. This morning I come in and it stopped processing the files right before the ExecuteSQL processor. I read on another thread about number of threads, it was set to 20 and I increased to 30 and then 50 with no change. I did stop the processor and restart, no luck. The server is clustered but I am only using it on a single node. Attached are images of the processing and how it essentially stopped, the queued up files, the schedule and properties of the executesql processor.

Thanks in advance!

109195-flow.png109234-properties.png109263-schedule.png109243-status.png

1 REPLY 1

Explorer

Problem solved.....the processor was set to "Primary Node Only", once I set it to use "All nodes", the flow started processing files again.

Used this link to solve my issue:

https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/189649/nifi-flow-files-stopped-and-the-processors-are-ru...