Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi Error with PutContentStream Processor

Explorer

i am getting an error in PullContentStream Processor in nifi i.e. can not connect to localhost:2181/solr cluster not found/cluster not ready. HELP ME

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

to resolve this nifi error i removed write.lock file from location /opt/lucidworks-hdpsearch/solr/docs .

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Super Collaborator

please use comment section when you are not answering anything. There is a property in GetTwitter processor (Locations to filter on) where you can mention comma separated list of coordinates specifying one or more bounding boxes to filter on. Each bounding box is specified by a pair of coordinates in the format: swLon,swLat,neLon,neLat

Explorer

i can not find the same format for india .kindly help me to find it so it can be validated. i am entering swLon and neLat but showing invalid.@Mushtaq Rizvi

Super Collaborator

Provide two pairs of coordinates and it should work. Ideally, if you are not able to do it, you should try starting a new thread and close this one. Accept the best answer to close the thread.

Explorer

i am setting location swLat,neLon but showing invalid please help. @Mushtaq Rizvi

Explorer

to resolve this nifi error i removed write.lock file from location /opt/lucidworks-hdpsearch/solr/docs .