Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Nifi import data into hive from mysql server error

Nifi import data into hive from mysql server error

New Contributor

I am using HDP 2.6, Nifi processor querydatabasetable ---> puthivestreaming. I got below error which is not going away. I am writing to Avro table. If I change format of table to orc I get hive thrift server not found.

PutHiveStreaming[id=f01dadea-0163-1000-6e4e-c1de56491b7d] org.apache.nifi.processors.hive.PutHiveStreaming$Lambda$459/1593833098@377967d3 failed to process due to Error writing [org.apache.nifi.processors.hive.PutHiveStreaming$HiveStreamingRecord@68fe0233] to Hive Streaming transaction due to java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.avro.AvroContainerOutputFormat cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.AcidOutputFormat; rolling back session: org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: Error writing [org.apache.nifi.processors.hive.PutHiveStreaming$HiveStreamingRecord@68fe0233] to Hive Streaming transaction due to java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.avro.AvroContainerOutputFormat cannot be cast to org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.io.AcidOutputFormat

1 REPLY 1

Re: Nifi import data into hive from mysql server error

New Contributor

I am also getting the same error with Streamsets