Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi-registry upgrade

Contributor

I have created a new Nifi registry image using our own base image. I deployed this image in one of my cluster, on creating a processor group in Nifi I can do import from Nifi registry and create a new bucket with flow.

But on deploying this same image in the another cluster import from Nifi registry works fine. Creation of new buckets with new flow is taking some time. In some case I have to delete the pod of Nifi registry to get this done.
Both nifi and Nifi registry pods are in the same namespace . No DB and PV for Nifi registry.

Does anyone here have any idea what might be causing this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

Hi @VidyaSargur ,
Thanks for the warm welcome and Thanking you for tagging the experts. 

So we solved this issue by changing the replica to 1. On discussing with my lead, its understood that we need to have PV if we are having more than 1 replica. Initially we were not using any PV and DBs. So I'm currently exploring more about PV for nifi-registry. I believe i'm in the right track, if not please do share your insights. Thanks in advance

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@Alexy Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged in our Nifi experts @SAMSAL @steven-matison @MattWho @ckumar  who may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Contributor

Hi @VidyaSargur ,
Thanks for the warm welcome and Thanking you for tagging the experts. 

So we solved this issue by changing the replica to 1. On discussing with my lead, its understood that we need to have PV if we are having more than 1 replica. Initially we were not using any PV and DBs. So I'm currently exploring more about PV for nifi-registry. I believe i'm in the right track, if not please do share your insights. Thanks in advance

Community Manager

@Alexy Thank you for sharing the solution to your issue. Your contribution to our community is greatly appreciated, and we believe it will help other members who may face similar issues in the future.

We are glad to have you as a part of our community, and we hope that you will continue to participate and share your knowledge with us.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: