Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi:scheduling processor one day one flowfile

Contributor

I have to fetch online service with user Id-s(for example from 1 to 100) i have put 3 parameters start =1, end=100, parameter= 1, in GenerateFlowFile after that i wrote groovy code in exucutescript processor in a way that it generates 100 flowfile with certain user id-s i want to schedule my processor in a way that it can process only one flowfile in a day and reitreive only one user id in a day,i have workfloe like this GenerateFlowFile->ExecuteScript->InvokeHttp->putFile.I tried to change Back Pressure Object Threshold from 10000 to 1 but it doesn't work properly. What should i change to make this task?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@sally sally

To process only one file per day, just configure your processor to run once a day using a Scheduling Strategy of CRON driven

Here is an example of a processor scheduled to run everyday at 1PM

39595-screen-shot-2017-09-28-at-93809-am.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@sally sally

To process only one file per day, just configure your processor to run once a day using a Scheduling Strategy of CRON driven

Here is an example of a processor scheduled to run everyday at 1PM

39595-screen-shot-2017-09-28-at-93809-am.png

@sally sally

Does this answer your question?

Contributor

Yes it was helpful 😄

@sally sally

Did the answer below help? Please either accept or explain why it didn't answer your question.

Explorer

@Wynner 

Can you please suggest how I schedule a processor so that it runs only when it receives the first flowfile for the day

Community Manager

@mbaid You should consider opening a new thread as this one is quite old. A new thread would also allow you to provide further details that will be unique to your situation. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.