Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi unable to read sequence files exported from HBase

New Contributor

I have some sequence files that have org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.ImmutableBytesWritable keys and org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.Result values and I am trying to read these files using  GetHDFSSequenceFile processor. 

I added org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.ResultSerialization deserializer in the core-site.xml and specified paths to both hbase-common.jar and hbase-client.jar which seem to work for the values.

However I still have a problem with keys as I can't find any deserializer for org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.ImmutableBytesWritable keys and Nifi gives me the following error:

Could not find a deserializer for the Key class: 'org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.ImmutableBytesWritable'. Please ensure that the configuration 'io.serializations' is properly configured, if you're using custom serialization.: java.io.IOException: Could not find a deserializer for the Key class: 'org.apache.hadoop.hbase.io.ImmutableBytesWritable'. Please ensure that the configuration 'io.serializations' is properly configured, if you're using custom serialization.

So what deserializer I could use for the ImmutableBytesWritable class?

0 REPLIES 0