Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

PGP Encryption in Apache Nifi using EncryptContent Processor is throwing error - Public Key ring file is Invalid..PGPException: Could not find a public key with given userId

Highlighted

PGP Encryption in Apache Nifi using EncryptContent Processor is throwing error - Public Key ring file is Invalid..PGPException: Could not find a public key with given userId

New Contributor

capture.png

Hi There,

I am trying to Enrypt a file using PGP Encryption but getting error messages:

I am using these commands to generate public key:

gpg --gen-key

gpg --export "fintech" > fintech_public.key

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong? I tried to look for many posts to resolve this but couldn't get any direction.

I also tried generating a key ring file pubring.kbx and using it but got error of Invalid object in data stream. I also used ascii armor format file but that also didn't work. Any input in appreciated. Anyone who has successfully done PGP Encryption using Nifi please help..

Thanks so much!

1 REPLY 1

Re: PGP Encryption in Apache Nifi using EncryptContent Processor is throwing error - Public Key ring file is Invalid..PGPException: Could not find a public key with given userId

New Contributor

Hi There,

I'm facing a similar problem, my error message is the following :

"org.bouncycastle.openpgp.PGPException: Could not find a public key with the given userId".

Did you manage to solve it ?

Thanks.