Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Problems automatizing NiFi with Registry

New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a project where I Docker to create containers for both NiFi and NiFi Registry.
I've connected the NiFi Registry to a GitHub repository to save my Process Groups.
However, I want to deliver this to a client and having them the most smooth experience possible and I just want them to build the Docker containers and have everything ready.
I was able to write a script to connect the NiFi to the Registry and populate Registry with the buckets and snapshots present in the repository. I also provide a providers.xml so the Registry is connected to GitHub when starting.
However, I wasn't able to populate NiFi with everything that the Registry has and when using this, I always get an error about the Git directory not being clean or having uncommitted changes, I believe this comes from providing the providers.xml.
Has anyone worked with a project like this?

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Community Manager

@foliveira Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our NiFi experts @steven-matison @MattWho  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: