Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Processor work JoinEnrichment

New Contributor

I created the following project:

Снasdимок.PNG

and I want to connect 2 files by field "id"

Processor name "GenerateRecord" has the following settings:

Снasdимок.PNG

Processor name "GenerateRecord2" has the following settings:

Снasdимок.PNG

Processor name "JoinEnrichment" has the following settings:

Снasdимок.PNG

The error occurs when "JoinEnrichment" works, I can’t understand why there, I tried everything I could

Снasdимок.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Super Guru

Hi @skoch244 ,

You are getting this error because you are suppose to use JoinEnrichment in conjunction with ForkEnrichment processor as the documentation of those processors specify:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.20.0/org.apach...

The error details indicate that it cant find 'original' and 'enrichment' flowfiles. Those terms are setup and created by the FormEnrichment processor through its relationships:

enrichment & original.

Im not sure what your actual flow looks like and what are the actual source for each of the data sources but just using GenerateRecord for both dataset wont work because this processor cant take upstream relationship which doesnt apply to the pattern of using the Fork\JoinEnrichment processors. The link above will have an example that will help you understand how those processors work. If you need more help with your actual flow please provide more information on the actual scenario you have.

If you find this helpful please accept solution.

Thanks