Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

PutElasticsearchHttp failed

Highlighted

PutElasticsearchHttp failed

Contributor

Hi,

i tried to user PutElasticsearchHttp Nifi processor but encounter error like attached picture (I use Nifi 1.2 and ElasticSearch 6).

Thanks.

64381-nifi-error.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: PutElasticsearchHttp failed

Master Guru
@Bramantya Anggriawan

The PutElasticsearch processor supports Elasticsearch 2.x and the PutElasticsearch5 [processor supports Elasticsearch 5.x.

There is no PutElasticsearch 6.x processor available in NiFi.

There is a putElasticsearchHttp processor that uses the Elasticsearch rest api end point which is a little more dynamic in it support of various ES end points versions. I suggest giving it a try.

Thank you,

Matt

Highlighted

Master Guru

@Bramantya Anggriawan
I would start by looking in the nifi-app.log for the above ERROR and see if a stack trace follows it. The stack trace will hopefully share more light on the exact issue encountered since the above bulletin is not very helpful.

Note: Try to avoid responding with comments in another "Answer". Instead click "Add comment" to continue a discussin around a single answer thread.

Highlighted

Contributor

@Matt Clarke

sorry to write question incomplete, i'm not using PutElasticSeqrch but PutElasticsearchHttp processor and got error like the error picture.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here