Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Putsftp processor giving "exhausted authentication method" error

New Contributor

Hi,

I have to upload a file in sftp server. I have configured the putsftp processor but it is giving me 

net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: Exhausted available authentication methods: Exhausted available authentication methods;
routing to failure: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: Exhausted available authentication methods

Please help me in configuring the processor. Just an additional information : I am able to connect the remote server through winscp.

Also, I am providing hostname,port,username, password,remotepath. I am not providing 'Private key path' and 'private key passphrase'

2 REPLIES 2

Master Collaborator

Hello @Sumitra 

Can you please share the snippet of the putsftp processor for the configuration section?

Are you able to sftp with the user configured on the processor to the server apart from nifi ?

Community Manager

@Sumita Has the reply helped resolve your issue? If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the solution, as it will make it easier for others to find the answer in the future. If you are still experiencing the issue, can you provide the information @Azhar_Shaikh  has requested? Thanks

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community: