Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ranger Group level authorization for NIFI is not working whereas user level its working

Solved Go to solution

Ranger Group level authorization for NIFI is not working whereas user level its working

Contributor

Ranger Group level authorization for NIFI is not working whereas user-level it's working

do we need to enable or integrate underlying servers to AD/LDAP in order to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Ranger Group level authorization for NIFI is not working whereas user level its working

Contributor

I am able to resolve the issue. Update nifi authorizers to use ranger ldap rather than file based. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Ranger Group level authorization for NIFI is not working whereas user level its working

Contributor

@MattWho please advice 

Highlighted

Master Collaborator

@venkii This was a known issue in some older releases.

See the following post:

https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Support-Questions/How-to-enable-LDAP-Group-Authorization-for-Nifi-...

If this answer resolves your issue or allows you to move forward, please choose to ACCEPT this solution and close this topic. If you have further dialogue on this topic please comment here or feel free to private message me. If you have new questions related to your Use Case please create separate topic and feel free to tag me in your post.  

Thanks,

Steven

Highlighted

Contributor

I am able to resolve the issue. Update nifi authorizers to use ranger ldap rather than file based. 

View solution in original post

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here