Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Remove Duplicate Record values without cache services

Explorer

Hi All, Good Morning!

Please help me in removing Duplicate Records without using cache services (Apache NIFI)Error LogError Log

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

No, Not yet and I am waiting from the client end for confirmation since my clients are abroad and they have access for the same, Would check and let you know the results by tomorrow 10th May 2022. Thanks for the help SAMSAL.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Not sure if this is the best way but try using QueryRecord and create one dynamic property to funnel the data into where your query will look like this:

Select distinct * from FLOWFILE

Explorer

Thanks for the valuable information and I got the results , but the Date and Error Message are not sorted/ordered properly.

Do We have any particular Function on Sql Query or any processor to sort in Order for the same

have you tried Selected distinct * order by Date, ERROR_MSG

Explorer

No, Not yet and I am waiting from the client end for confirmation since my clients are abroad and they have access for the same, Would check and let you know the results by tomorrow 10th May 2022. Thanks for the help SAMSAL.

Explorer

Thanks for the help SAMSAL and my next task is to insert these values into the table. Please let me know which processor would help me. 

there are a lot of processors that can help you with that for example : PUTSQL, PutDatabaseRecord, ExecuteSQL

Explorer

Sure SAMSAL, Once the table is created I would test the same with above mentioned. Which is HiveDB Table.

Explorer

The table has been created, I have to perform Insert Statement on PutHiveStreaming Processor, Insert those Extracted Error Log Data. I am viewing results on Google and If I need any Help will get back here for sure, Thanks

Explorer

Please help me in Inserting these data into Hive DB. (Process flow). Hive doesn't accept CSV and it has to convert to Avro. I am stuck on how to Put Insert Statement and direct to PutHiveStreaming.