Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Running NiFi in Azure

Are there any gotchas, known issues or tips for deploying NiFi in Azure? I expect that to be a very straightforward one (especially if everything is further wrapped in a docker container), but please share if there are any bits of wisdom around.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

I've worked with NiFi in Azure a bit and there is nothing overly foreign in this environment in comparison to others. Obviously, a Docker image will make this even easier, but even out of the box, it is quite straightforward.

With one particular environment, there were a few items to iron out with networking when setting up clustering and site-to-site, but I feel this was likely due to their unique configuration and resources.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rising Star

I've worked with NiFi in Azure a bit and there is nothing overly foreign in this environment in comparison to others. Obviously, a Docker image will make this even easier, but even out of the box, it is quite straightforward.

With one particular environment, there were a few items to iron out with networking when setting up clustering and site-to-site, but I feel this was likely due to their unique configuration and resources.