Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Specified Configuration Directory Not Found - SOLR!

Rising Star

I am trying to install Apache Atlas with external Hbase and Solr using the following link: http://atlas.incubator.apache.org/InstallationSteps.html

When i tried installing solr, it worked fine when i start the solr using the command:

solr/bin/solr start -c -z localhost:2181 -p 8983

In order to create collections I entered the following command:

solr/bin/solr create -c vertex_index -d /home/atlas/incubator-atlas/distro/target/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT/solr/server/solr/configsets/basic_configs/conf -shards 1 -replicationFactor 1

but got the following issue:

Specified configuration directory /home/atlas/incubator-atlas/distro/target/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT/solr/server/solr/configsets/basic_configs/conf not found!

When I tried to access the above mentioned folder it did contain the configuration file, not sure why the system is issuing the error. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Note: /home/atlas/incubator-atlas/distro/target/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT-bin/apache-atlas-0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT/solr/server/solr/configsets/basic_configs/conf contains the following files:

currency.xml

lang

protwords.txt

_rest_managed.json

schema.xml

solrconfig.xml

stopwords.txt

synonyms.txt

4 REPLIES 4

Rising Star

@Ayub Khan any suggestions Sir?

@Bilal Arshad

Can you check what do you have under ATLAS_HOME/conf/solr?

@Bilal Arshad Is this still an issue?

@Bilal Arshad If this is no more an issue, could you please close this thread?