Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Start NIFI in a stopped state

We had an issue with our nifi instance where someone left something running that they shouldn't have in the morning the server is a bit of a mess. While we're in the process of sorting through the errors and logs, I'm thinking I'd like to start the nifi instance with all the processors in a stopped state. Is there a way to do this? I can't find anything with google searches or skimming the administrators docs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

@Max Evers

Set nifi.flowcontroller.autoResumeState=false in the bootstrap.conf and recycle.

If NiFi is managed by Ambari, you will need to modify the config through Ambari ; In the config tab, search for nifi.flowcontroller.autoResumeState in advanced nifi-propertiesand unclick the square.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rising Star

@Max Evers

Set nifi.flowcontroller.autoResumeState=false in the bootstrap.conf and recycle.

If NiFi is managed by Ambari, you will need to modify the config through Ambari ; In the config tab, search for nifi.flowcontroller.autoResumeState in advanced nifi-propertiesand unclick the square.

I had the same question a few months later after forgetting what I did last time and lo and behold my google search results in my own question on hwx, so thanks again.