Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Support of redis cluster in nifi - save and fetch

Explorer

I have read about support of redis sentinel and standalone redis in Apache nifi but is there any way I can integrate clustered nifi for storing and fetching the value ?

3 REPLIES 3

Super Mentor

@Chhavi 

Your question is not very clear.  

is there any way I can integrate clustered nifi for storing and fetching the value 

Storing and fetching what value?

NiFi includes a couple Redis controller services:
RedisConnectionPoolService 
RedisDistributedMapCacheClientService 

For example, 
The RedisDistributedMapCacheClientService could be used by the PutDistributedMapCache NiFi processor to write values to Redis.  The FetchDistributedMapCache NiFi processor could be used to fetch values from Redis.  

If you found that the provided solution(s) assisted you with your query, please take a moment to login and click Accept as Solution below each response that helped.

Thank you,

Matt

New Contributor

I was looking for a way to put/fetch data from Redis in cluster mode in NiFi and came across this question. RedisConnectionPoolService supports cluster mode but RedisDistributedMapCacheClientService 1.16.3 doesn't. Is there an alternative service that I can use for that?

Thanks

Expert Contributor

I am also experiencing this issue when attempting to write data to a redis in cluser mode. Did you find a solution or workaround @sofronic ?