Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Table count in HUE is showing zero, but i see there are parquet files present in the HDFS location.

Table count in HUE is showing zero, but i see there are parquet files present in the HDFS location.

New Contributor

Hi Geeks,

I have checked the logs as well, i see the stats saying that some MB data is laoded with the records count.

Kindly need your help in resolving this

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Table count in HUE is showing zero, but i see there are parquet files present in the HDFS locati

Master Guru
Does the created table carry partition columns? If yes, are the HDFS files in appropriate partition directories and present when you perform a SHOW PARTITIONS query? Can you add the output of 'SHOW CREATE TABLE' for your tablename here?

Also, by "Table count in Hue" do you mean some presented statistics on its UI, or does performing a literal "select count(*) from table;" query result in 0?