Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Transfer files from hdfs to kudu

Solved Go to solution
Highlighted

Transfer files from hdfs to kudu

Explorer

Hello,

I want to transfer files from hdfs to kudu.  I tried through talend fabric and its components but I have an error : Cannot run anywhere due to node and executor blacklist.

Can you help me please? Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Transfer files from hdfs to kudu

Expert Contributor

Hi @drgenious 

Are you getting a similar error which reported in KUDU-2633 It seems this is open JIRA reported in the community

ERROR core.JobRunShell: Job DEFAULT.EventKpisConsumer threw an unhandled Exception: 
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Aborting TaskSet 109.0 because task 3 (partition 3) cannot run anywhere due to node and executor blacklist.  Blacklisting behavior can be configured via spark.blacklist.*.

If you have the data in HDFS in (csv/avro/parquet) format, then you can use the below command to import the files to Kudu table.

Prerequisites: Kudu jar with compatible version (1.6 or higher) For more reference

spark2-submit  --master yarn/local  --class org.apache.kudu.spark.tools.ImportExportFiles <path of kudu jar>/kudu-spark2-tools_2.11-1.6.0.jar --operation=import --format=<parquet/avro/csv> --master-addrs=<kudu master host>:<port number>  --path=<hdfs path for data> --table-name=impala::<table name>
Hope this helps. Please accept the answer and vote up if it did.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Transfer files from hdfs to kudu

Expert Contributor

Hi @drgenious 

Are you getting a similar error which reported in KUDU-2633 It seems this is open JIRA reported in the community

ERROR core.JobRunShell: Job DEFAULT.EventKpisConsumer threw an unhandled Exception: 
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Aborting TaskSet 109.0 because task 3 (partition 3) cannot run anywhere due to node and executor blacklist.  Blacklisting behavior can be configured via spark.blacklist.*.

If you have the data in HDFS in (csv/avro/parquet) format, then you can use the below command to import the files to Kudu table.

Prerequisites: Kudu jar with compatible version (1.6 or higher) For more reference

spark2-submit  --master yarn/local  --class org.apache.kudu.spark.tools.ImportExportFiles <path of kudu jar>/kudu-spark2-tools_2.11-1.6.0.jar --operation=import --format=<parquet/avro/csv> --master-addrs=<kudu master host>:<port number>  --path=<hdfs path for data> --table-name=impala::<table name>
Hope this helps. Please accept the answer and vote up if it did.

View solution in original post

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here