Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to configure HBase JDBC driver on HDF 2.1.3

Expert Contributor

Hi, I am unable to configure HBase JDBC driver on HDF 2.1.3. It comes with a blank interface with nowhere the edit the parameters. The NiFi version running on it is 1.1.0. Anyone experienced the same issue?

jdbc-driver-blank.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor

@Joshua Adeleke

Tested and confirmed a bug exists in HDF 2.1.3 that affects the Controller services UI. The fix for this bug will be in HDF 2.1.4. Unfortunately there is no easy workaround to this bug. You can still modify, delete, start, and stop controller services by interfacing directly with the NiFi Rest-API.

Thanks,

Matt

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Rising Star

Hey @Joshua Adeleke, I haven't experienced this directly but looks like it could be a bug or rendering issue. Is it possible to check with another browser?

Expert Contributor

@Sebastian Carroll I have checked in Chrome and Firefox. It's the same issue.

Super Mentor

@Joshua Adeleke

Are you able to add new controller services?

Expert Contributor

@Matt Clarke Yes, i am able to add a new controller but not edit it.

Contributor

Do you see any javascript errors in the dev tools console of your web browser?

Expert Contributor

@Scott Aslan I don't see any javascript errors in the dev tools console of Chrome/Firefox.

Expert Contributor
@Joshua Adeleke

I had somewhat similar issue, the State of client service would get stuck on "Disabling" and the edit option would disappear; restarting the NiFi instance brought back the Edit option for me.

Super Mentor

@Joshua Adeleke

Tested and confirmed a bug exists in HDF 2.1.3 that affects the Controller services UI. The fix for this bug will be in HDF 2.1.4. Unfortunately there is no easy workaround to this bug. You can still modify, delete, start, and stop controller services by interfacing directly with the NiFi Rest-API.

Thanks,

Matt

Expert Contributor

thanks @Matt Clarke. Will downgrade asap.