Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to keep connection active with ListenWebSocket

New Contributor

Hello,

I have this error when I connect a websocket client (tried 3 different ones) :

2024-06-12 19:28:10,731 WARN [qtp293746312-1015] o.a.n.w.jetty.RoutingWebSocketListener Unhandled Error: Endpoint

org.apache.nifi.websocket.jetty.RoutingWebSocketListener : org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.exceptions.CloseException:

org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.core.exception.WebSocketException: RoutingWebSocketListener OPEN method error: null

I see connection successful on the client and then it gets disconnected immediately.

Client and server are on the same machine, url is ws://127.0.0.1:8000/test (or any hostname, port and path). I suspected a firewall issue but Python's websockets server is fine.

Thanks for your time.

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@Bibiprog Welcome to the Cloudera Community!

To help you get the best possible solution, I have tagged our NiFi experts @MattWho @steven-matison  who may be able to assist you further.

Please keep us updated on your post, and we hope you find a satisfactory solution to your query.

Regards,

Diana Torres,
Community Moderator

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

New Contributor

More details about the platform : Windows, nifi 2.0.0-M3

Wireshark gives me that : 

Bibiprog_0-1718264274896.png

Bibiprog_1-1718264328221.png

Thank you for having tagged experts, @DianaTorres 

New Contributor

Tried on 2.0.0-M1, no problem. It looks there is a problem with Jetty v12 introduced at M2.

Until potential bug fix, additional conf or workaround, I consider downgrading to M1.

Thanks