Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to open Kylin Web interface

Unable to open Kylin Web interface

Expert Contributor

Hi,

I am using Hortonworks sandbox HDP 2.6.5. I have installed apache kylin 2.6.0-bin on sandbox. Kylin has started successfully.

But i am not able to open Kylin Web Interface. Port 7070 is registered and when i checked using below command it shows port is open:

netstat -tupln | grep 7070

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:7070            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      4092/java

When i enter http://localhost:7070/kylin in chrome it shows page can't be found.

How can i resolve this ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to open Kylin Web interface

New Contributor

Do you have kerberos enabled?

Expert Contributor

@Gorka Zárate

No, kerberos is not enable.

Expert Contributor

@Gorka Zárate

When i did same configuration on Cloudbreak for HDP on azure, Kylin UI is working.

New Contributor

Hi @heta desai,

I'm not sure if you resolved your issue. I've currently got everything running in the Sandbox (port is open) and I can't get the Web UI to load up.

I'm still picking at this. If I find anything, I will post.

New Contributor

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I'm running Kylin 2.6.3 on HDP 2.5. I can start the Kylin service, but when I try to access the web UI, I get the page not found error.

I also checked to be sure the port (7070) was open and listening with the netstat command, like the user above, and it is listening.

[root@sandbox ~]# netstat -tupln | grep 7070tcp        0      0 :::7070                     :::*                        LISTEN      29215/java[root@sandbox ~]#

This is really frustrating, I've been stuck on this for days.