Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to register environment

Expert Contributor

Hi,

I am using CDP PC trial version with AWS  for learning CDP PC and am trying to register an environment on CDP PC and repeatedly getting the below error. I am following https://www.cloudera.com/campaign/videos/cdp-setup.html (pdf booklet) 

Datalake creation failed. 1. Data Access Role (arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role) is not set up correctly. Please follow the official documentation on required policies for Data Access Role. Missing policies (chunked): arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role:s3:AbortMultipartUpload:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/hive_replica_functions_dir/* arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role:s3:AbortMultipartUpload:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/ranger/audit arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role:s3:AbortMultipartUpload:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/hive_replica_functions_dir arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role:s3:AbortMultipartUpload:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/cdpdatalake/hbase/* arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-datalake-admin-role:s3:AbortMultipartUpload:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/cdpdatalake/hbase 2. Data Access Role (arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-ranger-audit-role) is not set up correctly. Please follow the official documentation on required policies for Data Access Role. Missing policies (chunked): arn:aws:iam::8859X2XX911XX:role/Cloudera-ranger-audit-role:s3:PutObject:arn:aws:s3:::cdp-my-bucket/ranger/audit/*

Appreciate any help in resolving this issue

Thanks

wert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community

Register/Login
1 REPLY 1

hide-solution

This problem has been solved!

Want to get a detailed solution you have to login/registered on the community