Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to start SinkRunner

Highlighted

Unable to start SinkRunner

New Contributor

2016-08-24 20:12:27,541 (lifecycleSupervisor-1-3) [ERROR - org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:253)] Unable to start SinkRunner: { policy:org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor@7c564448 counterGroup:{ name:null counters:{} } } - Exception follows. java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.elasticsearch.common.transport.InetSocketTransportAddress.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;I)V at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchTransportClient.configureHostnames(ElasticSearchTransportClient.java:143) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchTransportClient.<init>(ElasticSearchTransportClient.java:77) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.client.ElasticSearchClientFactory.getClient(ElasticSearchClientFactory.java:48) at org.apache.flume.sink.elasticsearch.ElasticSearchSink.start(ElasticSearchSink.java:357) at org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.start(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:46) at org.apache.flume.SinkRunner.start(SinkRunner.java:79) at org.apache.flume.lifecycle.LifecycleSupervisor$MonitorRunnable.run(LifecycleSupervisor.java:251) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Unable to start SinkRunner

New Contributor

Did you find the answer? I also had a same problem now... If you have any idea.. Please, inform me.. Thanks.

Did you find the answer about this problem?

Highlighted

Re: Unable to start SinkRunner

I am also facing the same issue, if anyone found the solution kindly update

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here