Which systems OLTP or OLAP can have a Hadoop Architecture ?
• OLTP are software programs is capable of supporting transaction related applications like insert/delete/update operations
• It is related to RDBMS which has low latency
• Hadoop framework focuses on High throughput than latency
• Hadoop works well with all kinds of data but OLTP handles only structured data hence OLTP is not preferred for Hadoop architecture
• OLAP is used for data discovery processes like report viewing, complex analytical calculations and predicting “what if” scenarios
• It provides Unified Dimensional Model used for faster analysis of large structured data
• Hadoop provides base to create faster analysis of large data and can replace OLAP in providing multidimensional analysis