Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Why Can't I access Hue in CDW

Explorer

When I activate an environment with Private Load Balancer, Private Executors I am not able to access Hue from my warehouse.  Any help with what I am missing would be appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Community Manager

@andym, Welcome to our community! To help you get the best possible answer, I have tagged in our experts @paras  who may be able to assist you further.

Please feel free to provide any additional information or details about your query, and we hope that you will find a satisfactory solution to your question.

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Explorer

@asish I should have been more clear.  We are using AWS (not Azure)

Guru

I also see, there is an open jira and not resolved yet DWX-135.

We need to wait until it is fixed.

Guru

Can you decstivate environment, remove loadbalancer and activate and check?

I want to isolate if the issue is with LBR or with Hue itself

Explorer

How do I "remove" the loadbalancer?

Guru

To use an internal load balancer for Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW), you must select the option to enable an internal load balancer while activating the Azure environment from the CDW UI. Otherwise, CDW uses the Standard public load balancer that is enabled by default when you provision an AKS cluster.

Before activating you should remove.https://docs.cloudera.com/data-warehouse/cloud/azure-environments/topics/dw-azure-enable-internal-ak...

Community Manager

@andym, Did the response assist in resolving your query? If it did, could you kindly mark the relevant reply as the solution, as it will aid others in locating the answer more easily in the future? 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Guru

f you deacivate and reactivate with "Public Locadbalancer" and "Public Executor", this should work