Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Windows 10 HDP Install VMWare: Failed to Start

Highlighted

Windows 10 HDP Install VMWare: Failed to Start

New Contributor

2017-05-28-4.png

I am trying to run the VMWare version of HDP on Windows 10 and I am encountering the two following issues when I boot up my VM Player. Any ideas as to what is happening?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Windows 10 HDP Install VMWare: Failed to Start

Super Mentor

@Jonathan Turner

Looks like your NetworkManager is not running properly,

Can you try restarting the VM. Or may be Import the Sandbox binaries again to the VMWare.

Did you make any Network related changes to the default VM network Config?

Highlighted

New Contributor

@Jay SenSharma

I've tried to Import the Sandbox again and restarted the VM multiple times. I took a picture of my network settings and I was hoping you could take a look and see if I need to change any of the settings.

Thanks in advance,

2017-05-28-6.png

New Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

I am facing the exact same issue with both VMware player and Virtualbox both. Tried all options but no luck.

Have you been able to resolve it? kindly help me as well

Highlighted

New Contributor

You can make any Network related changes to the default VM network Config? Enjoy your success in Hortonworks Certification Exams with our Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Developer Exam Dumps!!! HDPCD Dumps Questions Answers with Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Developer Practice Test software is a success leading way towards your Hortonworks HDPCD Exam. All the HDPCD Questions Answers are tested and approved by professional experts to assure 100% success in Hortonworks HDP Certified Developer exam.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here